BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kurt's going AWAY! YIPIEE!!


So kurt is going away for a trip to South America, and boy do I need it (rim shot). But what sucks is having to listen to him talk about it all the time. "They are sending me cause I'm so awesome", "I'm going to have so much fun alone"...blah blah blah. He is getting sent there by his work so it is only inflating his already HUGE ego. If they knew the Kurt I know, his work would be sending him too NICE CAMP...yeah i said it nice camp, a place to go to soften people up. Make them humble and respectful. Instead they are encouraging his attitude by rewarding him and his evil ways! I was like "Hey Kurt i hope you have a nice trip" and he goes "Yeah well I desereve this trip, I'm surprised they didn't send me sooner"

Farewell Kurt my evil buddy, hope they don't mistake you for El Diablo and try to sacrifice you Mayan style!

*by the way those are REAL people he is holding!

0 comments: