BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Facebook HATE!

So I learned today that Kurt really hates how I comment on Facebook™. I know that I am in no way shape or form a funny writer. As a matter of fact I hate trying to write funny stuff. But every once and a while I get a wild hair up my ass and decide to comment on something he had said on Facebook™. Every time, without fail he IM's me right after I comment (how he got my IM name i do not know). I don't know how he knows I'm going to comment cause he reacts to it like 2 seconds after I post it. Its as if he has Facebook™ up on his 4th monitor waiting for someone to comment on his comment! Anyways he starts telling me how I'm not funny and that what I write sounds arrogant and junk. I plead with him that i do not do it on purpose and that i will delete the comment as long as he would stop calling me names and threatening my life. Being a comedy genius, like he is, must be hard work. He has to listen to me day in and day out make lame comments in an attempt to make him and others laugh. I wish that he would just maybe crit my work and tell me how I can be funny like him. So instead of trying to spread and share his gift to others he just hordes it all away like the effing OCD comedy hoarder that he is!

0 comments: