BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My mom thinks Kurt is funny!


So my mother and I were having a conversation a while back, and I cant get what she said out of my mind. Lets start from the beginning...my mother is on Facebook™ like every other 50+ year old mom is now a days. You know playing mafia wars™, taking the "which 90210 character are you?" quiz and connecting with other old people on the Internet who were told about Facebook™ from their grand kids. ANYWAYS she is "friends" with Kurt and so she gets to see his status updates. We were having a lovely conversation then she said to me "Kurt is so funny". Now normally I am a peaceful man, never been in a fight, never got close. But upon hearing my mom utter these 4 words my entire world was turned upside down. I felt faint, and I can sense the anger welling upside. I asked my mom..."what the eff did you just say?" She repeated "Kurt is funny, I like reading his status updates" at this point I let out a yell of PURE anger! I told my mom to go to hell and hung up on her. Deleted her number from my cell phone and began to look up on the Internet how you can divorce your parents! It was hard to read the monitor through all the tears I was shedding but lets just say the decision lays in the judges hands now!

How could you mom? I thought we were friends.

My mom never said I was funny....I hate you Kurt!

0 comments: